We are currently seeking two candidates as customer success advisors. These positions both focus on ensuring our customers receive the best of our onboarding, support and customer retention activities. Customer success advisors are central to our business because they ensure we strategically manage our customers’ lifecycle. There will be sales targets related to these positions.
- Contribute to the sharing of knowledge, documenting best practices derived from implementation, support, development, sales and other internal groups
- Achieve sales targets
- Make recommendations to improve internal processes/systems
- Provide training and customer guidance on software best practices
- Capture and communicate customer feedback to appropriate internal groups
- Excellent level of Norwegian language skills
- Solid English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and manage workload using own initiative
- Customer focused, proactive and solution driven
- Minimum 3 years’ University education
- Effective communicator and influencer, as well as a creative problem solver
- You are a calm and effective decision maker, understanding trade-offs and making priority calls
- Previous experience in consultancy, customer onboarding or related roles is an advantage
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Previous experience with software companies
Started in 1996, Onix is an innovative and growing IT company
offering a unique cloud-based software solution. Our core product, Onix
Work, focuses on the data and documentation required for lifting
equipment used in crane operations as well as other types of dangerous
work equipment. We enable companies to digitize the processes around
dangerous work equipment both internally and externally.
Our customers are at the very center of every decision we make, and we place razor sharp focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. Onix currently has large market share nationally and growing market share internationally. We have strong international growth ambitions and are now building our local team in line with this vision. If you have always dreamed of working in a fast paced, dynamic company with growing international market share, now is your opportunity to join our team.
We offer an attractive working environment with sociable and highly skilled colleagues, challenging and motivating tasks with a high level of responsibility plus a competitive salary and other benefits.