We are currently seeking an experienced product owner to support the end-to-end phases of the software development cycle. This is a critical role, central to our core business operations and will work very closely to our product development team. Our new product owner is responsible for maximizing the value of our product for our customers.
The right candidate is a self-starter with a very strong understanding of our customers, market situation, competition and the future trends related to our core product. Part of the product owner’s responsibility is to have a vision of what he or she wishes to build and convey that vision to the development team. Some travel will be required within Norway, Vietnam and otherwise internationally.
- Define and specify the features of the product ?
- Communicate the product vision to the development team
- Strive to continuously improve routines for product development in accordance to selected work methodology (Agile)
- Plan product development in accordance with roadmap and customer needs
- Responsible for the product backlog and prioritizing features according to market value
- Responsible for inviting internal and external stakeholders into the product development process
- Fluent Norwegian language skills and very good English language skills are required
- Ability to work on an international work team
- Experience from use of modern business systems
- The ability and desire to follow up on tasks and activities to achieve feedback implementation according to agreed deadlines
- The ability and desire to collaborate, communicate, inspire and motivate
- Have consideration for creating customer satisfaction and building customer value
- Minimum 3 years’ University education, e.g. business degree.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically working as the product owner in experienced agile environments, specifically SCRUM
- Effective communicator and influencer, as well as a creative problem solver
- You are a calm and effective decision maker, understanding trade-offs and making priority calls
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile Business Analyst is a plus